I can't believe our little man is already two months old! I took him to get some pics taken yesterday, and he did pretty well. The photographer couldn't believe how big he is! He has his next doc appointment next week, so I will post his latest stats as soon as I have them!
.jpg)
He is such a happy baby, and I'm still reluctant to go back to work in a week and a half! I can't believe I've been home with him for two months already. Time really does fly with kids, and it's going even faster this time!
.jpg)
This picture was hard to get because he kept trying to snuggle the teddy bears! He just loves things that are soft texture...he's such a snuggle bug!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness he's such a cutie! I'm glad you commented on my blog, as Brian had written down your blog address, but was since lost (the address that is, not Brian).:) I also loved Grace in her crown on the post below-so adorable!
Post a Comment