Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I couldn't help but post these in black and white, although the originals were taken in color today. I just love the way that Grace looks at her little brother. He is just absolutely entertained by her all the time, too. The look on his face when he sees her is priceless, and is of absolute adoration. They are both such sweet souls.
Jackson was very entertained by the easter eggs today. He kept trying to scoot himself over to Grace's basket so he could help himself to the plastic eggs! Of course he was more entertained by the ones that had candy in them, but that was only because they made more noise when he shook them!

Jackson had a very good time just sitting outside enjoying the sun and watching Grace looking for the eggs that were "hidden" in the yard. I couldn't resist the outfit...he just looks like such a little man! Hope everyone had a great Easter and a wonderful weekend!



No comments: