Yesterday Steve, Grace, and I were at Lowe's looking for some wood trim to go around the fireplace that Steve is working on. (for the record, he finished it today and it's beautiful!) Lowe's didn't have what we were looking for, so Steve asked if I minded if we ran to Home Depot instead. There are several ways to get from the Lowe's we shop at to the Home Depot we shop at. Steve took a new way, and we hear from the back seat after a few minutes... "Daddy, you're taking a LONG time to get there. Are you SURE you know where you're going?"
I thought I was going to pee laughing (not hard for a girl who's 9 months pregnant, but still). Steve asked me "did you put her up to that?" No, no I didn't. That was ALL her. I love that kid. She cracks me up! I can't wait to see what the next crazy thing she comes up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment