Friday, June 6, 2008

While I'm online, more home improvement pics...

I figured I would add a few more picutres from our recent home "improvement" projects.

This is the new tile work that Steve did around the fireplace. It's multi-colored slate and it looks awesome!
New flooring in the living room. This was nasty blue carpet before now, and it looks so much brighter now it's great!
Family room is done! This was also the nasty blue carpet before. Steve is in the process of putting up wainscotting (not sure I spelled that right) on the wall that looks like it has squiggles on it right now. It used to be panneling and we didn't realize until we took it down that it was glued piece by piece directly to the sheet rock. Yay!
Sandi (Steve's sister) and her hubby Gavin were troopers! They rocked this project and got the entire first floor done in two long days. Thanks again, guys, it looks awesome!

No comments: